Healthy Pet Care
Annual (or semi-annual for pets over 7) wellness exams are the absolute best way to keep your pet happy and healthy....longer! During our wellness exams, we'll work together to address your pet's overall health, preventative care, and detect problems BEFORE they become an issue for you and your pet. Plus, this is a great time to answer any questions you might have about your pet, so we can help you help them!
Our wellness exams include:
- A thorough patient history
- Full physical exam
- Nutritional assessment
- Body condition scoring (we're lookin' at you, chubby pugs)
- Behavior assessment
- Lifestyle assessment for recommended vaccinations & parasite prevention
- Diagnostic screening for heartworm disease, intestinal parasites, and other conditions based on your pet's individual needs
- Summary and recommendations to keep your pet healthy until their next annual exam!
If you'd like more info, click on each item above for more details. Don't hesitate to contact us directly with questions, or book your next appointment here!